Monday, November 28, 2011

Galaxy Of Lights

Thanksgiving weekend, we began the Christmas season with a trip to the Galaxy of Lights at the Botanical Gardens. Apparently, the people at the garden have visited Santa's Village and have added a few new features. You now begin at Santa's Pit Row (Aviation Challenge) which is complete with a visit to Santa, marshmallow roasting, reindeer, ornament and cookie making, fake snow and a gift shop. Bryson enjoyed playing in the snow and making the ornament.




Bryson was not too sure about talking to Santa. He wanted me to go up there with him, but I told him that I was too old! He did go up by himself. However, I am not sure he ever said anything to Santa!


The garden was lit up beautifully as always. Bryson thought it was awesome that he could get out of his carseat and stick his head out of the window like a dog! Here are some of my favorite lights this year.



I love how excited Bryson was in this picture!

The icicle forest is my favorite part of the Galaxy of Lights.





I am so excited that the holidays are finally here! I plan to fill the time with lots of fun Christmas activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment