Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sweet Kids

One of the nice things about teaching little ones is that I am always being gifted with things. Now those are  not always things I necessarily want, but it is the sweet thought that counts. 
One morning, one of my little girls came in with this box.

Inside this big box were two things: a homemade LSU bracelet and a blue star necklace that she had gotten out of the AR treat box earlier in the week. She was so proud to give me these items so I wore them the rest of the day.

The next day, I received a really sweet note from one of my little boys.
 It says: You are the best teacher in the world. I love doing recess with your toys. I love your work because we do math and countries and reading and I hope you love the letter. Love, Thomas
Alabama first place Oh Yeah!!

As wild and crazy as my kids were this past week, I need to remind myself that they do have a sweet side as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment