Sunday, March 25, 2012

Seagrove Beach-Day 1

I had promised Bryson a few months  ago that I would take him to the beach. Well, I decided that I would take care of renting a condo in Florida for the whole family for Spring Break. After a long drive, we finally made it to the beach along with apparently the whole state of Indiana. Seriously, almost every car we passed heading down to Florida was from Indiana.
I always get excited at the first spotting of the ocean and Sea Grove did not disappoint. It is the place to go if you want a nice beach vacation without the high school and college party crowd. 
We arrived a few hours before my brother and his family so we were able to check in, unpack and head to the beach. I was excited to wear my new beach hat! We were really expecting our condo to be across a parking lot from the beach and were pleasantly surprised to have this view from our balcony!




After a few faulty directions, Stephen, Sara and the boys finally arrived. I think Bryson was excited about seeing the ocean for the first time!

Checking out the clams that bury themselves in the sand when they wash ashore.



Blaine enjoyed body surfing. You can just see his head poking out.

An Alfalfa Look Alike

This was Bryson's first time in the wave of the ocean.


A great first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment