Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Whirlwind Weekend

This past weekend was a very busy one! Friday, the kids were out of school because we had a Teacher Inservice. Most of the day was spent in a technology meeting. I did get to run to Old Navy on my lunch break and pick up some linen pants, shirt and sandals. I ran several errands after work since there was no after school care. 
Saturday I woke up early to get started with more errands. I had to get my oil changed, go to school so Cary could fix a shelf for me, eat at Bridge Street, and go to Target. Then Cary and I headed to sweet Rossin's first birthday party. Rossin had a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" birthday and everything was so cute!


Bryson has this nasty squirrel that Cary took a picture of when I was not looking.

We have a new playground at church that has a lot of rules, but after the party we broke a few rules and Cary and I supervised some of the kids on the playground. It was a beautiful afternoon! I took a few pictures of my favorite kiddos of the playground.


The kids enjoyed making funny faces and looking at them on the camera.

Here they are acting like monkeys!


Bryson enjoyed "catching" Silas on the slide.

After the party, we quickly headed back to Bridge Street so I could try on a dress. I found the perfect dress for the Rehearsal Dinner at Altar'D State. I have been checking things off for the wedding! We headed to Kids' Space before dinner.

Today was another busy day! I was a greeter at church so I had to arrive early. I taught the 1st and 2nd grade class and then headed to a People to People meeting. I think I am going to enjoy traveling with my ten middle school kids this summer. They seem like a really great group of kids!

I must go to bed early because I start Boot Camp at 5:30 in the morning! I have never done a Boot Camp  so I do not know what I am in for tomorrow! I have lost 7 pounds, but have plateaued so I am hoping this will get me over the hump! I am only five pounds away from my goal and I am hopping to reach it soon!

By the way, I am hoping for some more warm weather this week. My toes need to breath!

1 comment:

  1. The squirrel picture made me laugh out loud! That thing IS ugly! HAHA! Glad you got some pictures of the kids playing outside...thanks for babysitting them for us :)

    ReplyDelete